A Suggestion to members

Latest Events, tours, camps, rally participation, all goes in here.
tirmazy

A Suggestion to members

Post by tirmazy »

Asalamualikum members!
I am a new member & thought of greeting everyone. I am not sure if we have weekly/monthly trips but I hope we have. It's a bit difficult to log in to face book or this site each day to check if there is any trip updated. Well I believe some of you must be close etc. hence you get the news. I am rather new to the group hence can't volunteer (don't know many people here) but maybe a what's up group might help too. Another advantage might be to keep in touch etc.
Anyhow thanks for your time & hope to see you all soon. Apologies if I wrote at a wrong page/forum. It's a nice website though & I can see the efforts being put in. Cheers
nnn

Re: A Suggestion to members

Post by nnn »

Salams
Welcome to IJC website.
We do have off-road events, but varies considerably now due to Covid restrictions and all.
Many people around twin cities have been affected.
All events are usually announced before hand on our website, Pakwheels and our Facebook pages.
Some of the events are for members only, however most local ones are open for all to attend.
We also take part in national off-road rallies, so currently preps are going for some members to participate there, so probably no local event until after mid February.
Hope to see you in one of our events soon :)

viewtopic.php?p=224#p224